Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Groceries

I can't wait to get paid tomorrow so I can go grocery shopping! It's weird to actually look forward to grocery shopping, but I've got a list of things I'm excited to try and make. I also have the opportunity to bring a vegan dish to Christmas Eve dinner and I must impress! It's so awesome that food has become a sense of real joy in my life. Before it was always a battle and one that usually ended with me feeling fat and guilty. My relationship with food a has changed so drastically now that I really think about it. I want to learn all I can and try new things and COOK! Even though I'm losing weight slowly, I'm continually encouraged by the fact that I will personally be saving 31 animals a year from a cruel short life before they are slaughtered. I am also helping the environment and my (and my family's) health.

No comments:

Post a Comment